View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't know a thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberbrown View Post
What surrounds do you use?

Also, having seen the Evos yourself, do you prefer the black to the silver? I dont think pictures do them justice.
My surrounds come from an Internet company that had extraordinary customer service and a good product at a fair price but then the owner had to ruin everything by using his well known site for charity scams. I will not promote there product but the speakers are 3.6' tall they have 2 6-1/2" bass drivers, 2 4-1/2" mid range drivers and a vifa tweeter that surprising enough don't draw attention to themselves with the B&W speakers. I prefer the black because all of my components are black or close shades of black. My dealer says jokingly that I probably have the only black 707 in the country. I like the silver equally and for wow factor I would go with silver but my preference is the subtle look of the black. Yes I will get some better pictures, billy bags are about done making my replacement amp stands and I may have them do them in anodized black to match the amps instead of powder coat this time. As soon as I get the stands and I am going to spike the 800D's I will make another attempt to take some pictures.

Krell EVO 707, Krell EVO 600(3), B&W 800D, B&W HTM1D, Submersive F2(4), SOtM tX-USBexp>>Berkeley Alpha USB>>Berkeley Alpha DAC2, PsAudio PPP, PsAudio Soloist Premier SE..Nordost(CAST), Cardas clear, Shunyata, Billy Bags, Symposium, GIK acoustics\IEM:Westone ES5, Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo, RSA SR-71B, Toxic Cables