View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sircharles View Post
When placed appropriately, you will be very satisfied with the results of room treatment. I have a mixture of ASC Tube traps and acoutimac panels and i am very satisfied with the end result. Congratulations and keep us posted on your thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundmig View Post
When you get those placed such that they attenuate the primary reflection points in your room (relative to speaker and listening position) you'll slap your forehead and say "why didn't I do this a long time ago!!??"
Thank you both, this is very encouraging and helpful. Are there tools available to get an understanding of the main reflection points? I get the back and side walls are critical. How about the ceiling and back walls?

Thanks.
Listening Room – MC2301s, C2300, VPI Prime Sig. Rosewood, w/Fatboy 10” Tonearm, SDS, Periphery Ring, Dynavector DRT XV-1s, Sutherland LittleLOCO Mk2, Harbeth SHL5, Skylan Stands, Synergistic Research: Record Clamp, PowerCell SX, Active Ground Block, Galileo Discovery PCs, Atmosphere X Euphoria ICs, Phono and Speaker Cables, GIK Impression Series Diffusers and Acoustimac DMD Panels, CA Double Matrix Pro Sonic RCM

Theater Room - 7.2.4, Marantz SR7012 & MM7025, Klipsch: RF-7 III, RP-450C, RP-160M, R-112SW Atmos: CDT 5800-CII, Sunfire True EQ Sub, Samsung 75” Q60R QLED 4K UHD TV, Sony UBP-X800 4K UHD Blu-ray, VPI Scoutmaster, Clearaudio Maestro, Cambridge Audio 640P, PS Audio PPP

Office - Fisher 500C, Denon DP-59L, Audio Technica AT14S Cartridge, Bluesound NODE, Acoustic Research AR-3a, Technics RS 1500

Vintage System - Pioneer SX 1980, Jolida JD100 CD, JBL Studio Monitors 4425

Semper Fidelis Teufel Hunden