View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:00 PM

Default Paragon Launch Party 2017

This Thursday a few of us AA"rs will be attending the first of Paragon's Fall Music events. The event will be highlighted by the introduction of the dCS Vivaldi One which is dCS new all in one CD/SACD player and DAC. I believe Larry will be delivering two of these limited edition units this week. (Not me)

Powering the system will be the new D'Agostino Progression stereo amp and cool looking pre-amp.

Owner and Chief Engineer of Stromtank, Wolfgang Meletzky, will be in attendance to introduce their S5000 & S2500 products, and discuss the company’s design philosophy. (Wolfang was one of the original owners and developer of MBL)

In addition, President & Chief Engineer of Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS), Mike Latvis, will be showcasing his new VXR audio stand system and the Vortex chassis noise reduction pucks.

As I understand dCs is scheduled to release the update for MQA this week. I am looking forward to discussing their implementation to determine whether I will consider their Rossini now that it will handle MQA.

Last edited by Still-One; 09-25-2017 at 08:12 PM.