View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
I had to laugh at that one, the majority of Harley riders wouldn't have a clue about fashion, other than trying to look like a weekend warrior (outlaw biker)

As for the free t-shirts, your dealer is the exception, most charge exorbitant $$.
Keep in mind I have bought a couple of bikes from my dealer. They gave me a bunch of T-shirts when I bought my bike. But the dealership is always having cook outs and other events with live music. They give away T-shirts and have raffles all the time. Test drive a Harley and get a free T-shirt. A few years ago my wife won a anniversary leather jacket in a raffle at one event. And I won a nylon Harley jacket some time back. I am not even sure why, They just called me up and said you won a Harley Jacket. I do like test driving the new bikes.

To be honest, Most of my Harley friends are on the poor side. They would never even consider paying $180. for a nylon jacket, even if it does say Harley. My leather jacket is ancient, it is very heavy and the leather is really thick. The newer ones are not the same quality. And Harley charges a small fortune for a new leather jacket.