Thread: Tesla Powerwall
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:13 PM

ok finally had a chance to listen while on 100% battery power...

Don't know if it's in my head but it was different... there was more air around the music... where I noticed it

Weezer - Sweater Song - Definitely heard everything in a way I hadn't noticed before. I suppose the way I would describe it is a tighter sound?

De La Soul - Pot Holes in My Lawn - I really noticed a difference here - the background vocals were just very sharp. The best way to describe it was I felt that the group was all around me, there were some passages that felt like I was listening to 5.1 surround. It was just very good and tight.

Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine (live at Carnegie Hall) - I don't even know where to start. It was powerful. Sounded better to my ears and I listen to this specific song a lot. I could hear the rumble in his voice when he'd reach the limit on what he could do. Not to mention the crowd noises. Very cool.

I listened for about 4 hours, many different genres. One of the things that stood out across everything was that the spaces between the music were completely silent. So silent i actually noticed it : that there was literally nothing coming out of the Canton's. Very impressed and that's to say that the sound was no slouch prior to the Tesla's.

There's more but I had a few beers so will do another post later!