View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 11:39 AM

Default Aurender and playlists

The Aurender N100H is my first real audio streamer which - by a simple twist of fate - I bought back in January just before the pandemic and isolation set in. I'm very happy with it.

One issue I'm having is with large playlists. Playlists within Aurender that contain more than 100 tracks or so do not reliably load. Instead, just a few dozen tracks will typically load. But it's erratic: Sometimes the whole playlist will load (hundreds of tracks), but not often.

I've sent a support request into Aurender about the problem, and they've answered back and are working on it. In the interim, however, I thought I'd ask here if others are having this same issue and, if so, if you found a remedy.
Primary sources: VPI TNT III/SDS turntable, SME-V arm; Bryston BDP-3 digital player; Bryston BDA-3 DAC; McIntosh MVP-881 disc player; McIntosh MR-80 tuner. Preamplifier Audio Research Ref 5SE; Audio Research Ref Phono 2SE; Moon 430 HA. Amplifiers Conrad Johnson Premier 1B; Audio Research D-300; Bryston 4B. Speakers Infinity IRS Beta. Recorders Tandberg TD20A; Crown SX-822; Nakamichi 670ZX; Alesis Masterlink ML-9600. Power Tice Power Block/Titan (x2); McIntosh MPC1500; API Ultra II-20; multiple 20A derated dedicated lines.