View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 10:46 PM

Default Dectet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutomac View Post
Hello all.

Unfortunately, the Dectet did not work for me. The first unit kept "tripping", turning the power off, blinking its blue light, and not re-setting itself (as it is apparently supposed to do). I tried moving cables around within the unit, and I even had my electrician install an additional pair of wall outlets, thinking that maybe I was pulling too much. In the meantime, the unit kept failing.
Unfortunately, the second brand new unit did the same! By now I had read about a software problem with "earlier" Dectets that behave the same way as mine. Instead of pursuing this software glitch, and spending more valuable time on it, I replaced the second unit with a different product I was familiar with.
!
I felt bad about AudioVision getting burgled I ran over and bought a dectet from them . Its been turning off sporadically now for 2 weeks and not resetting. The Quintet it replaced never had an issue. I guess I'm on the phone to PS Audio tomorrow.