View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Apexorca, it is very good to make your acquaintance. I think you are exactly correct about some vintage equipment. The Krell equipment was designed by Dan D'agostino when a much younger man. Might I suggest you look for a couple (maybe even four) of his Master Reference mono amps. These will be totally competitive with his Relentless amps of today. Probably superior to anything on the market today. I appreciate your encouragement. I think it is wonderful how folks that live in different countries, of different phases in life, can appreciate the common ground that music and high end audio provides. Again I think you are on the right track with all your choices and I love your choice of speaker. I will try to get my system up.
Same to you Charles.
Dan D'Agostino is one of the biggest stars in High-End audio and together with Andrew Jones, Franco Serblin, David Wilson and some more almost iconic. Still productive and at his best.
Krell and Dan has got a very high status in the Scandinavian countries and there are a lot of system with Krell here.