View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:58 PM

my first serious system was a NAD C165BEE preamp and a NAD C275BEE poweramps driving the pair of Harbeth P3ESR. As sufferers of this audiophilia nervosa, I was considering an upgrade for my amps since those harbeths don't sound right and was choosing amps from primare, musical fidelity, hegel and McIntosh... Then when my friend bought an accuphase e360 and he told me to get an accuphase. So without the benefit of an audition I went and bought my first ever accuphase e260. The moment it was hooked to those harbeth p3s difference was night and day. I really was overhwhelmed with these champagne gold amps from japan I haven't heard. the I told myself I got a cure for audiophilia nervosa but the itch for a full range speakers was there so I sold off my p3s and settled for a SHL5 and boy the soundstage was huge. then remission from the audiophilia nervosa sickness was taking its course until somebody mentioned a pure class A... anyway I sold off again my e260 to get an e600 and it was the most wicked amp ive heard. though for me it sounded musical than the burmester ive heard. finally I hope my remission or hopefully cure for these ailment is permanent....

Last edited by totoboymd; 11-12-2015 at 04:08 AM.