View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirodha35 View Post
Thanks Mark! How do the Shunyata interlinks / LS cables compare to Elrod?
Good Morning,..I just found that I had never responded to this for which you have my apologies.

For Digital (Clock50, Clock75, AES/EBU 110-ohm), in my humble opinion after many years (20+) and many brands, are the best digital cables on the planet in their Alpha and Sigma levels!

As for comparing speaker cables, interconnects and power cords all I can say is that Shunyata Sigma and Elrod Statement Gold and later Master Series Statement Gold levels of Elrod are on my 2 manufacturer list of Best of the Best and I will use only them in my system in various positions where each makes sense and further if I was building from scratch I could happily assemble the SOTA system to achieve the sound profile I seek by using all Shunyata SIGMA or all Elrod Statement Gold and Masters Series or any combination thereof.

They are keeper/forever brands and I won't be looking anywhere else as long as they both manufacture cables or until I leave this Earth whichever comes first. Strongest endorsement I can give obviously!

Beyond that however I will not compare as a matter of principal for various reasons including long-standing relationships with both Caelin and David, frequent contact and testing of new offerings, and the huge respect I have for both companies.

Questions (including how to post photos which looks like you were not able to complete), please send me a Private Message here on the system.

Mark

Last edited by SCAudiophile; 05-03-2020 at 09:42 AM.