View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samac View Post
I have been using the Bluesound Node 2 for about two months now. It is a great streamer/dac. It is so good in my system that it is now my primary source. The BluOS is very good and it will be "Roon Ready" soon. Their customer service has been excellent.

Streamers have really taken off and I can see why. I've really enjoyed checking out the hundreds of Internet radio stations. It's also nice to have an extended variety of music available at the touch of a pad or phone.

I realize you all are hip to streamers. I wanted to give a shout out to the Node 2 for anyone looking for an affordable streamer/dac.

It's great that companies like AURALiC and Bluesound, to name a few, have produced compnents with such great sound at very affordable prices.

I am one "happy camper" and look forward to what these companies and the future of computer audio might have in store for us.

Cheers,

Scott
Hi Scott,

I too have the Node 2 and am streaming to an IDA-16 with a pair of Monitor Audio 500s.

I'm primarily streaming Tidal (Hi Fi).

I'm just unsure whether to connect via supplied RCA - letting the Bluesound DAC do the conversion and leaving the amp just to power the speakers, or... do I use the IDA-16 (external DAC) and connect with a Co-axial?

Which is the better DAC of the two and what will do the most justice to MQA?

Thanks Scott (or whoever else replies) in advance.