View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 04:56 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophilehi View Post
Thanks Stephen...for the price I’ll definitely be giving them a try. I’d like to see how the stack up against my IsoAcoustics.

Do you happen to have the link to the video?
Hi Paul!

Ha! No, I don't have a link to the video because I haven't shot it yet! LOL.

I will try to do that this afternoon and put it up. You can also find an introductory video I made a week ago in another post in this specific forum.

Yeah, I would love to know how the EVPs stack with respect to the IsoAcoustics in particular, because I've thought about buying those also. So, if you get some EVPs and can compare/contrast to the IsoAcoustics Orea or GAIA footers, please feel free to post your findings here 'cause I'd love to know, too.

BTW, for the graphs I posted of vibration, I measure the vibration imparted by using a home-made slide hammer and measure the vibration as Power, RMS by using the VibSensor app on the iPhone. I've found it to be excellent, very well-done, and most importantly, to provide repeatible and reproducible data.

Cheers and stay tuned, buddy!
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.