View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 10:20 AM
Lower Provo River, UT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
There is something special about this online community. Last night my wife , my son and I were welcomed into Jerome's home . Cross continent last minute encounters with members meeting in person can not be too common . I feel I have known Jerome longer than Just last night since we have both been active members on this forum since it started. Jerome has a lovely wife and family, they could not have been more gracious hosts. We started with champagne and a tour of his 2 listening rooms. This was my first time hearing Shindu and his hand built speakers. The turntable which was built locally as well has a floating platter supported by opposing circular magnets. After listening to a few songs on vinyl it was off for a gourmet meal and wine at one of Jerome's favorite restaurants. The dinner and conversation made for a very memorable evening . Before we knew it time had flown by; it was nearly midnight and we were the last to leave the restaurant . I look forward to meeting up with Jerome and his wife again. It would be fun to have them over at my place. Next time dinner is on me Thanks again Jerome

Sounds like a fantastic time guys. I'm jealous!