Thread: BryFi
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 07:19 AM

Yes, BryFi, playing Tidal.running v2.12.1 toasted pinecone.
1. It won’t play the next song in an album or playlist automatically, you have to add songs to the queue. It should play the next song in sequence automatically.
2. It only shows a limit of 10 playlists, how do I get to the rest of my playlists?
3. When my iPhone goes to sleep while playing music, I wake it up but the BryFi screen is showing the main menu. Now I need to search for the album or playlist again to get back where I was. It should come back to the screen where I was last browsing.
4. If I am playing a song from a playlist, and click on the green B top left corner to display the album cover and then click on next song it plays some random song I played a while back.
5. The side volume on the iphone strangely does nothing to the volume. Volume can only be controlled through the app itself by sliding your finger across it. Which doesn’t work well because there is a delay and doesn’t stop exactly where you want it to. So I am constantly moving it backwards and forwards to get it right.