View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
I've found the same things a lot of our members as well as our esteemed host Ivan has said. I now have a Gold Eclipse pair for my analog rig as well as a pair of balanced Silver Eclipses for my Ayre SACD player. Now that I've had them in my system for a bit, you can really hear the ease and "naturalness" if that's a word of the cables. The most profound difference that I've heard is the ability of the WW cables to clean up the sound for lack of better words. Everything just sounds more natural, less sloppy, and much more accurate. I agree that they're not going to warm up and glamorize your sound, but in the long run and the more you listen, the more natural everything seems to flow. Very difficult really to put into words, but I've been amazed so far at their ability to really clean everything up. And let me tell you, I've spent enough time on Audiogon, and compared to all the other popular cable brands you rarely see used interconnects for sale in large numbers compared to Cardas, MIT, Transparent, Audioquest etc. That's very telling when it comes to Audiogon.....the less for sale means more folks happy with their purchases.

- Buck
Have you tried a cable like the Cardas Clear on your Ayre SACD player ?
Not saying WW are bad cables, on my Wadia 381i the performance between WW platinum eclipse and Cardas clear is much closer, but through my DX-5, the Cardas Clear is better on all accounts, more musical.