View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:38 PM
Go Dawgs

Now fun stuff! I don't think I've uploaded any pics since we first moved, so the only thing that's still constant is the Ayre C-5xeMP SACD player, everything else has changed. The VPI Classic 2 was replaced a couple of years ago with a Classic Signature/SDS. I also obtained a Symposium Segue ISO which works wonders under the turntable, just quiet as quiet can be, one of the best things I've ever purchased for the rig. I upgraded from a Manley Chinook phone pre which was no slouch mind you to an ARC ref phono 2 SE, just a fantastic piece top to bottom. I had a trusty McIntosh C220 tube pre which was swapped out for a C2300 and as Dan says elsewhere, just one of the best one box preamps they've ever made. Notice Stillpoints ultra minis under the C2300 and ARC phone pre....thanks to Ivan for making that happen, very pleased with the results.

Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3

Last edited by audioguy3107; 08-10-2019 at 05:45 PM.