View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwschwartz View Post
Dan….Thanks again for your eloquent way of describing what many of us can hear. I too was remarkably surprised by the Remedy with the Sonos and the MS750. I have several of them now and will probably add more. It seems there is much more jitter out there than I had realized.
Larry.......I have to agree with you. I am quite surprised how much more detailed both the Sonos and the MS750 reproduction is with the addition of the W4S Remedy. It's as though there is a lifting of the proverbial veil.

Jitter is often defined as the undesired deviation from an ideal periodic timing signal and may be observed in characteristics such as the frequency, phase, or amplitude of successive pulses. The digital pulses we rely on to rebuild our analog music signals happen in the millionth of a second time frame. Obviously any deviation from a stable time reference will have negative impact on the sound and any reduction of jitter will improve digital music reproduction. Fortunate for all of us, the W4S Remedy reclocker addresses jitter in a positive way that improves the music we enjoy. Its reasonable cost makes it attractive and within reach for most audio enthusiasts.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 09-26-2014 at 03:49 PM.