View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Ultra-Fast 69

That beast will provide good clean power to your equipment, much like how batteries powered steel hull naval submarines. I️ also seen this at RMAF and thought it was a great piece. The maker is related in someway to D’Agostino, as I️ asked about the round dial being very close to the Momentum and the VP Bill said yes, it was controversial but because there was a relation between D’Agostino and StroMtank they let it be, anyone else would have seen legal.

Bill walked me over to it while the system was playing and unplugged it with no disruption in music.

Yes the price of this will limit its sales, and space will come into play but I️ would think with global reach they will find an audience. Looking at from a manufacturing view, if they sell 14 units a week, that’s somewhere around 20M at a 50% to 60% gross margin.

In the end I️ have come to see and hear a lot of this gear is good to great and your talking about gaining points for $K’s, back to what your willing to spend for your own satisfaction unless your in some type of competition. I️ also have grown to like the term “it will blow it away”.

Anyway, happy listening!