View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picto View Post
Have you received your first Transparent Audio Power Isolator MM2? Have you tried it especially on digital sources? What are your impressions? Bertrand
I have. I purchased it based purely on the reviews and the opinions of a few TA proponents that I respect here on AA. The reviews for this unit are few and far between. Moreover, there hasn't been a review in some time. Needless to say, I was a little reticent about the purchase, especially when the RGPC 1200C has been such a staple in my system for SO long. Perhaps it was separation anxiety. Then the TA PowerIsolator MM arrived. It was a third of the size the the RGPC. I thought, "how could this thing make more of a difference than the RGPC?" But it did. I plugged in the Dac and the digital music server into it. Details that were hidden in the mix of songs that I was familiar with were exposed in its proper balance. A sense of effortlessness was introduced by the TA PowerIsolator MM. I liked it so much, I ordered a second one to be delivered today. And this thing is built solid. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but it's size allows you to place it in systems where power conditioning is needed without it being obtrusive. Are you thinking about buying one?

Last edited by thesaint519; 10-01-2014 at 10:35 AM.