View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 09:55 PM
♫ Now playing... ♫

Mike,
Congratulations!

I know you're a huge Tannoy fan and have been following your posts for some time now. I can only relate my brief experience as a Tannoy owner but so far the Canterbury GR has far exceeded my expectations. When I decided to make a change, I wanted speakers as the foundation of my system and feel like I made an excellent decision with Tannoy. The Canterbury GR is a very solid sound foundation. I'm confident you will be thrilled with them as well.

There are a few others here on AA with Canterbury's. I've chatted with a few and found them to be very happy to answer questions but as anyone that has searched for Canterbury information knows, it's scarce at best. If I can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

We're getting our hardwood floors refinished in a couple of weeks so we've been going wide open painting some rooms before they start work. I had planned to post initial impressions sooner but the number of rooms to paint keeps growing. Funny how that happens...

Anyway, here's a view of my Tannoy Canterbury GR's. I'll post some thoughts about them as soon I can catch a break.

McIntosh MX150, C2300, MC601 (5), MC207, MCD12000, MR88, MPC1500, LB100, MCLK12. Anthem AVM 90. Lumin U1. Bluesound Node. Oppo 205. Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, CWM8.3D, CCM7.5 S2. SVS SB16-Ultra (4). Shunyata. Wireworld. Transparent. GIK.