View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 03:49 PM

This is the most intimate of all the One Mic recordings. Highly recommended.
There is a video on the website that shows how simple the set up is, but what a sound.

AMULET a One Microphone Recording.

https://www.soundliaison.com/

Quote:

It’s magical listening to Michael Moore and Paul Berner play. The music seems to flow in a natural unhindered stream, each note being an obvious continuation of what was played before.
It was a thrill to be in the producer's seat at this session, witnessing these two masters feeding off each other, passing the ball at just the right moment, shaping the songs by polishing, simplifying or embellishing where needed, yet all the time being aware of the freshness and immediacy of creating in the moment.

The combination of the C700S microphone and the ears and expertise of engineer Frans de Rond, ensures perfect imaging, great sense of depth, superior realism and complete phase coherence.
I love the result. There is in my opinion a no better tool for optimizing speaker placement and finding the optimal listening position, than a One Microphone recording done with the C700S.
Listening to Amulet I marvel at the completeness of the album, how each song sounds as if it could not have been played in any other way.
And I marvel at the vivid naturalness of the sound, it’s as if I am there, standing at the sweet spot where Frans placed the microphone.

Last edited by Pau; 04-09-2021 at 03:52 PM.