View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:42 PM

Jerome, Alberto,

I think that I can only add to what Alberto is saying.

From the first time I heard Shindo, I knew that it was the sound that I had been searching for. Period.

When I listen to music now, I am so completely immersed in the music... listening deeper than I ever have before.

And, I never want it to stop. I find myself listening more and more, later into the evening... and this has been going on for a year now and I still cannot get enough.

I don't think about cables, tweeks,or anything HI-FI, I just want to buy more music and listen more.

I also buy more old recordings, used records and the sound is just way beyond my expectations. There are NO recordings that I don't find pleasing on my system, in the past I have had systems that only sounded great with certain types of recordings. With the Shindo every piece of music I put on sounds wonderful.

I truly do not know how Ken Shindo does it. I feel that he is a master, and has some things figured out on a different level. His use of vintage parts along with modern technology seems to produce a sound like no other.

To me, it is like the best of both worlds... Vintage and New.

I hope that this helps.

Congrats Alberto.