View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:40 AM

Default cables galore Silver Sounds cables

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioGremlin View Post
In a past life when I was in the audio retail game I used to manufacture Silver Sounds cables for Reference Imports in the UK. During that time I used to experiment with many different cables and construction techniques.

Many of my cables sold well but that said I now realise that I could never equal the pure excellence of the Wireworld cables I recently received from Ivan.

My last self constructed cable I used in my system are shown here, it consists of woven miniature UHF coaxial cable made with unusual materials, being silver plated steel wire shielded by silver plated copper braid. Its performance was really excellent apart from a minor but irritating glare in the upper register. I still enjoyed the cable but I must say that Wireworld has got a considerable lead on me (no pun intended). Hey, at least I tried.
hello, I'm from Italy, I hope not to bother you, I have read you have had some experience with the manufacturing of Silver Sounds cables; please can you help me? I'm searching for a pair of 12/3 interconnect and speaker cables, do you know if Reference Import still have some pairs for sale?
I hope you can help me, thank you very much
kind regards
Gianluca