Thread: Marc's system
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Love of Music View Post
My self invitation to Marc’s new home just east of Seattle revealed a considerable step forward in hearing his system - he promises pictures, so I’ll let him do that.

As the Lady of the house rightfully was not going to tolerate various rock pictures and various gear hanging around in general areas of the home this go around, Marc took the high road and carved out his own space upstairs in a decent sized, dedicated room.

First impression for both analog and digital was improved overall dynamics, there was punch coming from the speakers bringing out the high end gear in his possession. His new ClearAudio TT was clearly a better setup then previous.

We did compare the top end Linn DAC Streamer on loan to his Esoteric KO1X and while there are different features between the two, a slight nod IMO went to the Esoteric when streaming, checking off the audio playback boxes.

He will gain more as he plays with his mains power and grounding in the upcoming months which he is committed to.

It’s a hard working straight forward high end system as shown in the pictures in the thread. It is much apparent Marc is more happy with this setup, and possibly because he is now invited to sleep more in his master bedroom as his music collection is now confined to one room versus the whole house, but that’s another story maybe for a different type of forum...
Ha! I just saw this, thanks Ed. Yes I guess this is the boost I needed to get some pics up. I will do it today.