View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
I’m a bit confused.....you wrote a check to your dealer for a pair but would cancel the check on them if your financial advisor says no to the purchase?? Did I read this right?

- Buck
I should have said firm deal price wise struck. No check has been passed. As I said I was checking out at Walmart self checkout when it all went down. In mind I "purchased" my xvx at that moment. I will always remember that moment when a firm irrevocable price was agreed to. I couldn't believe it, I was so happy. It was a major achievement to get out of Walmart with my groceries and my credit card. I couldn't feel my feet for awhile. So what I said was a bit premature but the confidence in the purchase has increased to 99%. So I'm not going to have to eat humble pie, but if I had to, I have done it before. Doesn't taste too bad.

I am so happy that my adviser has given me the unconditional go ahead. I really thought he would. But you never know. That's why I said I purchased an xvx, because I thought I could easily afford it and I thought my measurements were conservative. Both turned out to be correct. The owner has to hear back from Wilson about his measurements of my room and the true height of the xvx built to my ears. That's the 1%, Apexorca take note.

Last edited by Charles; 11-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.