View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robd2 View Post
I'm guessing you want absorption there instead of diffusion but that's a different topic. I have a sidewall of glass that I also need a solution for. I found this recently: http://www.rosebrand.com/subcategory...-and-foam.aspx

I was thinking I could have someone make curtains out of this fabric for me. Have a look at the pictures, I guess this is the material auditoriums would use.

I was also thinking about a quick and dirty solution of just buying a few yards of that fabric and hanging it up when I want to have a serious listen.

Thank you both for your response. Honestly I am not sure if diffusion or absorption is what I need for the glass in front of the speakers. How do you determine which level (rating or coefficient) fabric works best for a particular wall or room?

I also have glass (mirror - floor to ceiling) on one wall and traditional sheetrock on the other. I was planning to put a wall treatment in the appropriate reflection spots. Cost is a factor for me and finding an affordable but effective plan is important. Anything you learn or discover I would appreciate hearing about.

Any idea of the s-wings pricing bigblue?