View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 02:04 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

Wilson Audio makes some fantastic speakers. They are one of the top name brands in the world and deserve mention as the same.

While no one speaker brand may be right for everyone, Wilson is the right choice for many. A close friend here in FL where I live owns the Alexia Series 2. His system is top shelf and his speakers are extremely good.

I've asked numerous questions about Wilsons not only on this forum but on others and to Wilson itself. I've listened to some. It took some time, but I learned a lot about them. I suggest anyone considering the purchase of new speakers to give Wilson an audition.

PS: I'm not a Wilson Speaker owner, but know quality when I hear it. Of course, all the above in only my opinion.

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.

Last edited by JoeN; 01-15-2021 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Of course, all the above in only my opinion.