View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 PM
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonBattles View Post
No real history of this sort of behavior. As for Smokey's background he was a feral kitten and we brought him home when he was about 2-3 weeks old. I bottle fed him and have grown very attached to him, he just shy of one year old. He has been neutered which was about 4 weeks ago. I'm really upset about this for obvious reasons. I'm not really concerned about myself but Yolanda cannot deal with this if it were to continue. I told her this morning if this happens again the cat is gone, she started to cry. Not a good morning!
Not a good morning at all. Interesting information about Smokey though. Any pet, dog, cat, horse, salt water exotic fish, is a family member to most. Very hard to manage under these circumstances. Yolanda has been physically harmed twice, and yet she is still upset at the suggestion of ending your relationship with Smokey. Fresh wounds might be talking but it reenforces the need and priority for an assessment, perhaps a cooling off timeout of a day or so to let the emotional storm settle, then decision time.
Unison Research Sinfonia Anniversary. McIntosh D100 > Bluesound Node2i > Tidal. Clearaudio Performance DC. Gold Note PH-10, Gold Note PSU-10. Isol-8 InLine. Shunyata Research Hydra Delta D6. Wireworld. Acoustic Zen. Audioquest. Klipsch Cornwall III.

Greg