Thread: New Sasha!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I'm so glad you are pleased with your sound. All the new Wilson's based on the WAMM platform are superb. The new Sasha in the right room must sound something to behold. Again congratulations on your wise choice. You have a "complete" speaker created several years after the "launch" which means you benefit from virtually all WAMM technology. And it's expensive enough to do so but not too expensive to still be affordable. Perfect timing! And timing is so important when making a huge investment.
I totally agree Charles! I've been really impressed since I heard Alexia 1's a few years ago and wanted the Alexia 2's when they came out, but felt they would be a tad too big for my room. When Wilson announced the Sasha DAW, I knew that was my speaker.

I love talking about gear just as much as everyone else, but I've wanted to get my system to sound a certain way so I can stop thinking about it and just enjoy and discover new music, because that's what it's all about for me. I think I'm there. It just sounds so right!

Aurender N10 / Ayre QX-5 Twenty / Ayre KX-R Twenty / Ayre MX-R Twenty / Wilson Sasha DAW / Isotek TITAN and EVO3 / Transparent Reference / Meze Empyrean