View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdcuba View Post
Update=> May 2019 => construction drawings done, in pricing. Already taking a month longer than expected and costing $100k more than initial budget. We have rented a place and will move and break ground in July (after permitting, etc).

The dimensions are 21x16x9. Overall, it is going to be acoustic friendly, but not off the deep end. I will have a separate room for storage, cleaning records, etc. I have consulted with Jim Smith thus far on the details - very helpful.

Worst development is that the thought of selling my TAD CR-1s made me nuts, so I’m now thinking about an integrated and a smaller system elsewhere in the house. I love the thought of having big brother and little brother TADs. We’ll see ....
Great plan, best of both worlds! This is going to be a great project...wishing all the best! I know you are a Accuphase fan but I heard two additional integrateds in Munich that were IMO very impressive, the new Vitus Integrated and the Monaco from West End Audio. There was also the monster integrated new from VAC that surprised me but price was off the charts...