View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 01:05 PM

I Pulled 2, 20 amp dedicated circuits, and made a provision for a third ( 12/2, wire is in the attic above the source electronics but not pulled thru the wall yet.)

The 2 that are finished are now being used as follows. the 2301's are now connected to 1 and the 2 REL g-2's are connected to the other.

I did not complete the third for two reasons. first I will have to remove everything from the SRA rack and move rack, this was more work than I planned for.

Second the 15 amp circuit that is in the room only services that room, only three things are attached. The P10 which then all front end electronics are attached to , Klaudio's KD-CLN-LP200, which I only use when audio gear is off. and the light which I usually have off when listening. The blue light from the meters light the room enough for me.

So far with only about 20 minuets of listening I can notice a improvement in a blacker background.

Now I'm considering looking at the Nordost power cords and power products for the 2301's. and some upgraded Neutrik Speakon cables for the REL G-2's

Does it make sense to upgrade the power cords on the G-2s ?

Thanks in advance

R