View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitator View Post
Hi Samac - I'd be interested in your findings when comparing the Oval 9's with the WW Oasis as I currently use the Oval 9's for speaker cables but have been moving my IC's down the Wireworld path. Anything you could share would be really useful at the risk of spending more money!!

Thanks.
Hello, Levitator-

The Analysis Plus cabling is excellent but I prefer WireWorld cables presentation. My perception is that my WireWorld cables are more neutral and balanced; nothing jumps out at you. The music sounds very natural with an ease to it. Detail and resolution is very good as well; and this is with the low and mid tier lines. I can imagine that the higher end WireWorld would be outstanding.

Someone might prefer the AP cables if they like a more upfront presentation. The APs have very good bass and good treble but the mids to me are pinched and pushed; a bit too forward. The AP cables have very good detail and resolution as well.

I believe WireWorld cabling would fit into a wider range of systems whereas the AP cabling might be tougher to incorporate; especially in systems that have a more up front presentation.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers,

Scott