View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfine View Post
So I’ve been a bit scarce, not posting very much over the past couple of weeks. Traveling? No for a change. Sick? No. It’s those G-D Nobles. It is just so hard to pull them out of my ears. They sound so good that I cannot even stop to do any critical listening. Someone else has a post going on asking if anybody’s system “transports” them. The Nobles just transport me.

I can take my wife and daughters to the mall. I find a seat , pop ‘em in and in 3-5 min, I can be sitting in Blues Alley. Or the Village Gate, or Dizzy’s Coke-a-cola in NYC.

The Noble Kaiser Encores are flat and revealing. I did not know how good my Onkyo DP-X1 is. It is really good (highly recommended (by me) DAP that is fully balanced, can hold 432 GB of music, and is just awesome for the price. I’m not ready to compare it to the Questyle since the Questyle needs another 100 or so hours or breaking in.

Back to the beginning. The Noble IEMs are not hard to pull out of my ears because they get stuck in their. They are hard to pull out because I just don’t wanna. If you like headphones, or want to hear spectacular music with perfect acoustics, you really want to give these as try. Oh, and if I didn’t mention it before, my Nobles are universal fit, not custom. Even so, I don’t know how they could sound better— except by maybe being fully broken in, both them and my Questyle QP2R.
I just saw your post Rob. Sounds like you are really enjoying your Nobles! I will have to give them a listen when I come across a pair!