View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 07:33 PM

Would recommend the following to conserve on budget but allow you to get your toes into the pond so to speak;

- Shunyata Delta or Alpha XLR: they are full-range XLR but they excel at bass/sub-bass and all other frequencies....

- Wireworld Solstice7 Subwoofer cables; silver-plated OFC and its Dual DNA Helix geometry will help delivery and time accuracy of bass/sub-bass input to your subs. The cable is mid-line for WW but of high quality

- If you want to say with WW, stick with something in the Dual or Quad Helix line...

- Bluejeans as mentioned previously, VHAudio Symmetry, Anticables, I'm sure there are others (DH Labs, etc...)

If you want to scour various 'other' forums for used cables, you may wish to look for a used pair of Audioquest SKY XLRs or their successors; I owned the SKYs for my subs in my past home theater setups and even had custom REL cables made out of SKY. Their 100% silver excelled IMHO in fast, articulate sub-bass for home theater and 2-channel listening....

I'm sure Ivan will give you great pointers as well if he has not already done so. Same for others on the forum...

Last edited by SCAudiophile; 11-14-2017 at 07:57 PM.