View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 03:53 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
I agree, Joe. I am super, super impressed. As I'm much more of the type of guy who listens to an entire album thank flipping around from one track to the next on different albums, I find that if I select an album, either on that is on the internal hard drive, or on Qobuz and simply select "Replace Queue" it populates the Queue and immediately starts playing.

Plus, if you're listening in Critical Listening Mode, the soundstaging, imaging and spatial cues are notably improved and pretty spectacular. Really a fabulous line of products.

I'm finishing up my review of the N20 today for publication in TAS, and then I'll have to send this unit back...sniff.

I may buy the new N200, though....
Let us know when your review goes live, I and I’m sure many others, would love to read it. IMO you can’t go wrong with an Aurender. I had the N100H prior to the N30. While not on the same level, it was still good.

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.