View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
CLEE.......I totally lost interest in Magico as a speaker company with value when I saw the sealant oozing out of the seam on Toga's Magico Q7 and Magico's first response to Toga was demanding his AA thread about the defect be deleted from the forum. Toga is one year into a five year warranty period and gets bullied by Magico for asking advice from his audio friends. That's the kind of customer service I avoid like the plague. Spending $185,000 for a pair of Magico Q7's should have Magico jumping through hoops to satisfactorily solve Toga's Q7 issue. Trying to intimidate him is totally unacceptable. Shame on you Magico. Oh, and the answer is NO if you think I am deleting my post.

Since the Project M speakers are nearly as expensive as Toga's Q7's, I would suggest one ponder long and hard before writing a $130K check to Magico. Do you want this type of customer service, too?
Dan,

I agree with you 100%. This is the exact opposite of the customer service you want from a high-end speaker company. Recently, Raidho had a major issue with a popping sound emanating from their diamond speaker cones at high volumes. Instead of coming out with a new model and screwing current owners, they offered a free upgrade (less some shipping costs) to all the current owners. That's the kind of customer service I like to hear about.

Ken