View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby View Post
You make a lot of sense to me. You've got great musical taste, too. Make sure you have "Revolution: Steve Winwood's Greatest Hits." I am buying a ton of CDs monthly; almost like an addiction. I import them as aiff files store them to be never played again. But, I own just about everything I like. I just purchased the first Five albums from the Crusaders and they were great inexpensive recordings. I was shocked at the fidelity. I just ordered Boz Scaggs five pack, the Chaka Khan and Wilson Pickett five pack. The Wilson Pickett CDs had extraordinary recordings.

Sorry for rambling.
Thanks for the tips. Traffic was my favorite band back in the
late sixties, at the end of my short college career. I actually met them and partied backstage before a concert at UMass in Amherst, when I was living in Boston.

We sat backstage during the concert, and my Springer Spaniel, Boris, wandered out on stage while they were playing, and got a big laugh from the audience. Went back to their motel and partied till late at night. One of my favorite memories of those days. I'll check out that Winwood album.

You do know you could probably stream all that music you mentioned, don't you?