View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonhawk View Post
Why should I wait---I already have Tidal. and Qobuz doesn't integrate with Roon, to which i purchased a lifetime subscription.

I don't listen much to Classical, mostly enjoying jazz these days, with a healthy dose of newgrass, Van Morrison, and Bob Marley, among others.

If Qobuz and Tidal work it out, I'll definitely check them out, especially since there are rumors of Tidal going out of business.

But I've had no trouble finding good new MQA and non-MQA content that I enjoy on Tidal despite having to wade through lots of hip-hop and other pop nonsense to find it.
You make a lot of sense to me. You've got great musical taste, too. Make sure you have "Revolution: Steve Winwood's Greatest Hits." I am buying a ton of CDs monthly; almost like an addiction. I import them as aiff files store them to be never played again. But, I own just about everything I like. I just purchased the first Five albums from the Crusaders and they were great inexpensive recordings. I was shocked at the fidelity. I just ordered Boz Scaggs five pack, the Chaka Khan and Wilson Pickett five pack. The Wilson Pickett CDs had extraordinary recordings.

Sorry for rambling.