View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 11:05 AM

Default Marvel Cinematic Universe --- Netflix

Hello. For those who enjoy streaming on Netflix and enjoy the action and drama of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), I highly recommend the following series. Netflix has a progression of several character series that will come together for a collective action and drama series later this year. The 1st character is that of Marvel's Daredevil with 2 seasons available, followed by Marvel's Jessica Jones with 1 season available, followed by the recently released series of Marvel's Luke Cage. In March, Netflix will be releasing Marvel's Iron Fist. Thereafter the release of the collective series, Marvel's The Defenders which will feature all of the action characters as well as some tie-in and crossover characters. Hopefully the collective series will be developed well and focus on the characters continued growth. So far, I have been pleased with the shows with the Daredevil being the better developed. This may be unfair as 2 seasons have been released. My favorite character is the actor and his style of acting, Vincent Philip D'Onofrio, who plays the nemesis Wilson Fisk, aka --- The Kingpin. Enjoy ...

Disclaimer --- Graphic and adult themes. Do not recommend watching with children present.

Bonus --- The Luke Cage soundtrack is marvelous (pun intended) and is available in vinyl if you can find a copy, otherwise digital.

Regards