View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:30 AM

Default Sound yes price no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Do we have any Martin Logan Neolith owners, or fans?

Recently I had a hard choice to buy Neolith, Acc. P-7300 x2, C-2850, DP-720 on insurance replacement and nothing else. Instead I went ESL 15A, Acc. A-70 x2, C-2850, DP-720, DG-58, and Acc. top cable for all. TorusPower RM-75Bal, Marantz AV-8802A, AudioQuest; Redwood 5', NRG-1000 3' x4, Kaleidescape Strato 6TB, Samsung UN65KS9800. Had friend who went to Calgary to hear Neolith on tour played with Bryston, he said he preferred CLX and Decsent I's played with Krell for price. Since I bought my first M.L. Request z I have never looked back. Since then I bought Descent x2, Logos, Script x2, Senario, Stage x3, CLX, Descent I x2 and spent time in house with Summit X. Still on fence as to if I prefer ESL 15A over CLX Descent I x2. It took some sole searching on that one full system or Neoliths plenty out of pocket latter plus likely build addition to house for speakers. Retirement being a hand full of years away decided to eat Steak and Lobster twice a week instead of Kraft Dinner twice a week for the rest of my life. That having being said bought A-70 x2 just incase sister and two brothers die before parents LOL. Might sale sports car when I find used set.