View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregGale View Post
I am curious that you have both the CA2300 and the Bryston 14BSS2 which puts out double the power output of the Classe. I owned the 802D2 and now have 802D3 and was contemplating upgrading to increase the power for example either considering the new Delta series with 350 watts of power or looking at the Bryston 14B cubed.

If you have hooked up your D2's with each of these amps, I would love to hear your experience in how the sound quality differs.
Ha-ha, I am not using them at the same time. I have two systems, both with 802D2. It's more deep and better bass with the 14Bsst2 but it also have dubble the power. But right now I prefer the Classé. A little more "open and clear" but I want some more power for the bass handle and I am interesting of new Deltas. Maybe mono blocks?

Best regards
Lasse
Speakers: B&W 802 Diamond.Pre/amplifier: Mark Levinson No:326S/Classé CP-800mk2/ Classé CA-2300/14BSST2.TT: Michell Orbe/SME 309/Benz Micro Wood Digital: Bryston BDA-3/BDP-2 & Mac mini, SOtM-200 Ultra, Roon, Synology NAS. CD/SACD: Marantz 7007
Cables: Supra/Van den Hul/ Isotek, AQ. Others: Isotek Aquaries/Finite Elements/SMT Wings/Entreq