View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:14 PM

Default Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post

Yes, it seems that, across the board, from ICs to SCs to Ethernet & USB cables, the Alpha line really provides amazing bang for the buck.

I've been evaluating a beta version of the Alpha Ethernet (as well as the Venom), and it really is quite an exceptional performer. The CN filter on the Alpha provides an (even lower) noise floor than Venom (which is already is exceptionally quiet), and there is increased resolution, but its accompanied by a more spacious, open, and natural-sounding presentation that is really very lovely.
I second that — I’ve been checking out beta versions of the Venom and Alpha ethernet cables and you sum up the attributes of the cables perfectly.

Shunyata certainly has been on a roll with their latest generation of cables.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!