View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
Interesting to know that Douglas. I wonder if that is the case in other cables as well, like power cables for example. I purchased two 1M Wireworld cables from Ivan. He had 2M in stock and sent them instead. No worries as far as I was concerned and I appreciate the substitute since I understand that the 2M normally cost more. I never thought it would make a difference in sound, only that they are much more difficult to get in order in the system (unwielding little bastards ).... I still think that length would probably make less of a difference in a power cable than a USB, wouldn't you agree?
Actually Randy, as I understand it due to the construction of the WW power cable the 2 meter length is actually more optimal given the conditioning characteristics. I was talked into getting 2meter lengths where a 1 meter would have been long enough. It sure does get crowded behind my rack though!
Supporting System: McIntosh MX122 A/V Center; MC205 Amplifier; Bryston 14bSST2 Amplifier; PS Audio P10 Power Reconditioner; Revel Salon 2 Mains; Revel Voice 2 CC; JL Audio f113v2 (2); JL Audio CR-1 Crossover; Focal IC1002 Surrounds