View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 02:34 PM

Thanks, Ron. I was just sharing my experience as well, hoping it may help someone, as there is not a lot out there on this. REL makes outstanding products, and the company does say their stock cable should be good enough. Though, they offer an upgrade themselves. I wish I had a better experience with the stock cable, and I would have shortened it to length and used it. I appreciate the feedback, and don't want a cable war either. That was not my intention. My experience so far has been that quality cables do make a difference, though to what extent exactly I cannot fully say. As I stated, I really don't have a dog in the fight, and was not expecting a difference. The differences I heard may have been related to more solid connections on both ends of the new cable. Who knows? That is why I shared the whole story. Perhaps there is something else I am missing. I am open. Thanks again!
Shrinky