View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinky Smurf View Post
Got a new Bryston BIT15! Amazing build quality. This thing is a lovely beast. Really great addition, with the help of Ivan. I could immediately tell the difference in my system SQ. As I have read and been told, the noise floor lowered significantly. This was immediately noticeable. The BIT15 is an exceptional component for my system, which is relatively small and not super power hungry. Experiencing this first hand, now I know what is meant by that statement. After a couple of days, it seems to me that it helps bring out the potential in the other components. Don’t know another way to described it, but it seems to help them do what they were doing, only better. Now, if I can convince the wife, in due time, I may have to look at some matching Bryston components.

Best,

Shrinky

I have two Bryston BIT 15s and I agree with you. Solid build and definite improvement in noise floor. Enjoy it... and look into matching gear. I’ve heard the Bryston amps and preamps at Ivan’s and they are great performers!

Mitch