View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 01:17 AM

The little Keces Balanced Power conditioner really strut its stuff this evening.

I received my Primaluna HP tube integrated and once all hooked up and fired up I hear a faint ground loop hum/hiss right out the gates... Oh oh... I tried every combination possible with plugging the amp, dac and the streamer into outlets, my 2 Richard Gray power conditioners, every imaginable combination to no avail. I started thinking it must be the new Primaluna itself. Then the noise got even worse, I could now clearly hear it from my listening chair. Oh no...

I would have never thought to use the little Keces power conditioner since it does a phenomenal job with my headphone gear but the model I have is the smallest they make but decided to try it as a last ditch effort before calling tomorrow to see what's up with the humming of the brand new PrimaLuna!

Once I plugged in the PrimaLuna and my Schiit DAC into the little Keces... ALL noise disappeared and all was dead quiet. Black silence! This little guy is amazing.