Thread: New Delta Pre
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversurfer6 View Post
Regarding HDMI remember that now they are owned by SU so they should be able to get the latest chips and the best price so my hope is also that all inputs/inputs support the latest formats.

Saying that I am also hoping and predicting that the new Home Cinema Pro which will come much later will be state of the art in terms of sound quality (Clasee) and reliable video (Denon/Marantz). I have not yet been convinced that Datasat and Trinnov are the best in audio quality or are reliable with Video.

Stereo honestly I am not sure: Should be 2x200 or 2x250 or 2x300w but this is too unprecise. The big point was how much power this amps will be pushing in pure class a mode - 30w for the mono so similar for the stereo.
I hope you are right. But the Pre was "almost?" finished when they were still owned by B&W. A lot of pictures were already showing up. Unless this was the CP800 in the new cabinet and the new Pre was still in development and not out in the world yet.

I agree with you on the Datasat and Trinnov part. I like the new MP50 from Lyngdorf a lot sound quality wise and these are built pretty well.
Well as long as Classe picks up and integrate the latest standards from the start it will be all right

Its a shame they don't have any specs available yet off the amps and pre. Maybe they still finishing up some parts. Well, all we can do is wait and hope for the best.

Last edited by RemcoBispo; 06-11-2018 at 07:00 PM.