View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:42 PM
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Greg.......When you decide to go for the Wireworld Silver Electra power cable, buy the 2 meter length, and install it on your MC602. If the same thing happens to your amplifier's sound as happened to my two MC501's, you will be floored with the improvement, particularly in the bottom two octaves. I bought my first two Silver Electra power cables on the condition that if I did not like them I could return them. Once I installed them and experienced the greater detail in the bass frequency range, the larger sense of air around the bass notes, both acoustic and electric bass, I was convinced. I went back and forth more than a few time between the stock cables and the Wireworld Silver Electra power cable, trying to dispel any imagined improvement, but every single time I returned the Silver Electra's to the amps the bottom end tightened up, and everything sounded better. Naturally, I never returned them, and I now have 14 Wireworld Silver Electra two meter power cables installed on two different systems. Once I got rolling I could not quit until I had sources, preamps, PPP's, and amplifiers powered with the Silver Electra power cables.

I have no doubt that you will experience similar results with your system. Buy your first one, and put it on that big amp. I am positive you will be convinced.
I will be doing this with Ivan next month Dan, one (1.0m) for the pre, one (1.0m) for the amp. I will do the PPP (2.0m) eventually. I am a cable believer.
Unison Research Sinfonia Anniversary. McIntosh D100 > Bluesound Node2i > Tidal. Clearaudio Performance DC. Gold Note PH-10, Gold Note PSU-10. Isol-8 InLine. Shunyata Research Hydra Delta D6. Wireworld. Acoustic Zen. Audioquest. Klipsch Cornwall III.

Greg