View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVphile View Post
I wanted to add my "2 cents", recognizing that my experience is with a different type of Wireworld cable and at a much lower cost per meter. I purchased from Ivan 10 meter Equinox 8 XLR interconnects for use between my preamplifier and power amps. They replaced Blue Jeans (Belden) XLR cables of the same length. To mix metaphors, what an "eye opener"! Not everyone on this forum can afford Platinum Eclipse cabling, but most can handle the price of Equinox 8s -- for the same length, their price is just 3% of the Platinum's! In terms of price/performance, what they provide for what they cost is astonishing.
Good to hear that you are having a great experience with your WW XLRs. Are you thinking of trying the corresponding WW speaker cables to go with your XLRs?

In my case, I was going to shoot the money on a couple power cords with “built in power conditioners” for my mono block amps, but after a lengthy phone conversation with Ivan, he suggested I try the WW speaker cables instead and felt that they would offer my system more improvement than those power cords. I was quite surprised and excited as to the extent of sonic improvement which the WW speaker cable yielded in comparison to my SR Sigmas