Thread: Salamander
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:23 PM

Hi Folks;
I just ordered sight and heard unseen from my local dealer a Salamander Archetype stand. A5/B & A3/B, mega spikes and coupling kit. Due to space limitations I have to go vertical and need 7 shelves. I must say, I was pleased to see that you are a dealer Masterlu. I had looked at the Synergy series, but in Canada at least, it was out of my budget. I would really appreciate any and all positive and negative feedback from folks on the Archetype rack. Any negatives I am made aware of, I have a chance to mitigate before I load the rack which is a big job. Any positives will make me smile :-). Thanks one and all.
Doug (dmacg)
Bryston: B135 SSTē & BHA-1; KEF LS50; NHT: B-12d Subwoofer & Classic 3's; Cambridge: Azur 851C, 650C, 550T; Simaudio 230D; APC H15; Skylan: Speaker Stands & Amplifier Platform; Transparent & Morrow Interconnects; Morrow SP4 Speaker Wire; Audio Sensibility Impact & Take 5 Asylum Delux Power Cables; Symposium: Rollerblock Series 2+(2), Rollerblock Jr.+(4), Segue Platform(2) & Isis Platform(2); Salamander Archetype Rack.